¡Ömg_Îtz¡ Clan
Register, You Know you Want To Wink
¡Ömg_Îtz¡ Clan
Register, You Know you Want To Wink
¡Ömg_Îtz¡ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome To  ¡ØmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inYoutubeOur Xat
Please Have A Look At Our Rules And Regulations Before Posting Anywhere On Our Site. Thank You Sincerely, Omg_ItzHack

[Poll] Join Omg_Itz Clan

Go down 
4 posters

Can I Join?
Yes Your In!
[Poll] Join Omg_Itz Clan I_vote_lcap43%[Poll] Join Omg_Itz Clan I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
No:(
[Poll] Join Omg_Itz Clan I_vote_lcap57%[Poll] Join Omg_Itz Clan I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
xXxYungMontanaxXx

xXxYungMontanaxXx

[Poll] Join Omg_Itz Clan Empty
PostSubject: [Poll] Join Omg_Itz Clan   [Poll] Join Omg_Itz Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:49 pm

1. Who Invited You To The Clan? On codeleakers InsaineDawg invited me on his thread.

2. How Did You Hear About Our Clan? On codeleakers from InsaneDawg (Omg Its In$aine)

3. What is Your Real Name? Christopher Jordan

4. How old are you? 15 Turning 16

5. What Country do you live in? United States

6. Why Do You Want To Join The ¡Ømg_Îtz¡? I've been in two clans so far and they never eally were a team, sometimes I was put against them and whenever that happened they said for me to leave well once I didnt leave and it was a massacre I M.O.A.Bed them and everything I then left. (This is my second clan) my first clan was wack and the leader was a fag! I want to join because im looking for online friends and communication and party matches pretty much the clan perspective.

7. Will You Obey Our Forum And Server Rules? I cannot command so I must obey.

8. What Is Your Name On Mw3? xXxYungMontanaxXx (Dnt mistake me for xXxR3dMontanaxXx were cousins)

9. If You Were To Get Accepted To The Clan, How Will You Benefit Us? I will help in any way I can Im not a hacker but I can do a inch of things in the modding field. Im only onlne on weekends during the school year (mother doesn't allow ppl under 18 to play on weekdays) but during my online time I will be with the clan if I get accepted. I like team work and im positively and negatively (not to the clan though) I won't disrespect unless someone else does.

10. Desired Name? Omg ItzR!d!culou$

11. Do You Have A Mic? Yes

12 (I made it) Im very experienced so im very good at this game I get M.O.A.B's and Juggernauts and my K/D Ratio Is Ridiculous

Last edited by xXxYungMontanaxXx on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot To Add Poll)
Back to top Go down
¿Ömg ÎtzÏÑ$ÂÏÑ?

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Join Omg_Itz Clan   [Poll] Join Omg_Itz Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:35 pm

Your name is too long, so you will need to figure out a smaller name. Otherwise great application. Yes from me Smile
Back to top Go down
Montana

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Join Omg_Itz Clan   [Poll] Join Omg_Itz Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Which one?

If u mean my clan name I had a first decision (Omg Itz MOnTaNa)

And Thank You
Back to top Go down
¿Ömg_ÎtzßÖ$$?
Admin
Admin
¿Ömg_ÎtzßÖ$$?

PostSubject: hmm   [Poll] Join Omg_Itz Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:16 pm

Good application with good intentions, but this is, however, a hacking clan. Not sure how this one will turn out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/mrice180/soundbytesstudios
Omg_ItzHack
Head Nigga
Omg_ItzHack

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Join Omg_Itz Clan   [Poll] Join Omg_Itz Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:19 pm

denied by Omg Hack, closed and moved
Back to top Go down
https://omgitzclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Join Omg_Itz Clan   [Poll] Join Omg_Itz Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Poll] Join Omg_Itz Clan
Page 1 of 1