¡Ömg_Îtz¡ Clan
Register, You Know you Want To Wink
¡Ömg_Îtz¡ Clan
Register, You Know you Want To Wink
¡Ömg_Îtz¡ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome To  ¡ØmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inYoutubeOur Xat
Please Have A Look At Our Rules And Regulations Before Posting Anywhere On Our Site. Thank You Sincerely, Omg_ItzHack

This is Bullshit!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Omg_ItzFaZe

This is Bullshit!!! Empty
PostSubject: This is Bullshit!!!   This is Bullshit!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:13 pm

Is this clan`s promtion system run on how much you like that person?? Like i wanted to sign up for a Mod or a Go to Guy... And i had finished my app. I checked back later a KALIMAN said "I dont think you should be those yet.. Your kinda new to be asking for those" And i just think its FUCKIΝG HILARIOUS HOW YOSHI IS ONLY A COUPLE OF DAYS INTO THE CLAN AND HE IS ASKING TO BE A GO TO GUY!!!!! He even has a chance to get to be that!! Have some respect for one another!!! didnt do anything to anybody but these people just blow me off like its nothing!! If you dont start respecting others(including me) this clan will have one less clan member
Back to top Go down
Omg_ItzFaZe

PostSubject: Re: This is Bullshit!!!   This is Bullshit!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:34 pm

srry wrong place
Back to top Go down
¿Θmg_ÍtzVîяü§?
Go To Guys
Go To Guys
¿Θmg_ÍtzVîяü§?

PostSubject: Re: This is Bullshit!!!   This is Bullshit!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:56 am

First of all as you said this is the wrong place.
Second of all, you can't just ask to be a "Go To Guy" and especially a "Mod" without being in the clan long
enough. What Kaliman said to you is true you have to be more in the clan to be those things and actually
no what your doing. Yoshi might have made an application for "Go To Guy" and might have good votes but
our leader *Omg ItzHaCk* or Co-Leader *Omg ItzBo$$* are the final people who decide if your in or not.
Their Decision is the last Decision so whatever anyone says to your post it's still up to them. So just wait a week or 2
then post a new application since you will possibly be more known in the clan and might have a chance.

Sincerely....

¿Θmg_ÍtzVîяü§?
Back to top Go down
http://mw3modded@gmail.com
OMG_ITZKALIMAN
Designers
Designers
OMG_ITZKALIMAN

PostSubject: Re: This is Bullshit!!!   This is Bullshit!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:53 am

thank you virus i couldnt have said it any better my self.
... and i mean u have to prove that u can b a go to guy..

like if someone post for help and no one has helpd them yet go do so..

i mean shit my status is a desginer but yes i can b a go to guy cause ik how to make codes and write scripts C++ C# and mips. but do i apply for the position no.

i mean over all you have to put ur self out there and show that u can be a go to guy. sry for the inconvience
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Blue
Clan Members
Clan Members

PostSubject: Dont bring m einto this   This is Bullshit!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:38 pm

Dont be bring me into this i did nothing im fine with it Smile santa cherry albino sunny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Bullshit!!!   This is Bullshit!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is Bullshit!!!
Page 1 of 1