¡Ömg_Îtz¡ Clan
Register, You Know you Want To Wink
¡Ömg_Îtz¡ Clan
Register, You Know you Want To Wink
¡Ömg_Îtz¡ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome To  ¡ØmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inYoutubeOur Xat
Please Have A Look At Our Rules And Regulations Before Posting Anywhere On Our Site. Thank You Sincerely, Omg_ItzHack

brian is a ****

Go down 
+2
Omg_itsShOcK?
¿Ömg ÍtzLóâd?
6 posters

brian a fag?
yes
brian is a **** I_vote_lcap75%brian is a **** I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
yes
brian is a **** I_vote_lcap25%brian is a **** I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
¿Ömg ÍtzLóâd?
Designers
Designers
¿Ömg ÍtzLóâd?

brian is a **** Empty
PostSubject: brian is a ****   brian is a **** I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:58 pm

okay so i f.u.ck.in in hate your gutss brian your a fag who can only hack the wii thinks there cool and all that trys to join preadtor cuz u want control to give u cum shots on your butt u gay hick so go back to your redneck family and have fun trying to hack a computer then cry and Im gay your couzion you inbreed mother fuc.k.er o btw tbw can do shit nigga me and him took down the pread site for like an hour just me and him and taco now brian please step aside u fake ass nigger from jeasery shore and go back f.uck.in. your redneck cuzion fu.c.k you inbreed mother fu.c.k
Back to top Go down

brian is a **** Empty
PostSubject: Re: brian is a ****   brian is a **** I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:05 pm

Its honestly amazing how retarted you are. Im a kid from California i honestly dont like Control i want to join Predator because of the people in it. Everyone knows i applied. And also learn to type you aint no fucking nigger
Back to top Go down
¿Ömg ÍtzLóâd?
Designers
Designers
¿Ömg ÍtzLóâd?

brian is a **** Empty
PostSubject: rager much?   brian is a **** I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:16 pm

haah dude first of all i dont give a f.u.c.k were u live ill still talk shit so stop saying u live in cali nobody fuc.k.in cares sencond of all i kno how to type dumbass the reason i put i period in the word f.u.c.k is beacuse this site wont let u put it othere wise it changes to the text im gay which should be your name inbreed now it sounds like your rage your pussy over there now due to this is the wii flames section u cant shut the f.u.c.k up u cunt cuz i can say what ever the f.u.c.k about your inbreed redneck family u sound butt hurt u mad bro? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

brian is a **** Empty
PostSubject: Re: brian is a ****   brian is a **** I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:39 pm

Do you event know what inbred means? Honestly your a sad excuse for a human. If god knew there were gonna be people like you in this world he wouldnt have created us
Back to top Go down
Omg_itsShOcK?
Mod
Mod

brian is a **** Empty
PostSubject: Re: brian is a ****   brian is a **** I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Okay no need to be arguing with each other over the smallest situations. Just everyone relax and breathe. Remember this is a video game clan. Im not taking sides either, so no one think that. in ten years you probably wont even remember this fight/argument or the person your arguing with. i know im not a clan leader but im trying to get this clan past the conflict. No need to be arguing on a Wii video game. so if you do not like each other. don't fill up the site with nonsense. Just let it go and stop it.

-Shock AKA Mendez521 cheers
Back to top Go down
omg itzknown
Counselor
Counselor

brian is a **** Empty
PostSubject: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   brian is a **** I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:21 pm

GO LOAD GO LOAD GO LOAD GO LOAD GO LOAD GO LOAD GO LOAD GO LOAD GO LOAD GO LOAD GO LOAD GO LOAD FUK U BRIAN FUK U BRIAN FUK U BRIAN FUK U BRIAN FUK U BRIAN FUK U BRIAN
Back to top Go down

brian is a **** Empty
PostSubject: Re: brian is a ****   brian is a **** I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:02 am

KNOWN YOU ARE A FUCKING 12 YEAR OLD CUNT WITH A 2 INCH PENIS NUFF SAID GO BLOW YOUR DAD
Back to top Go down
~Brian~

~Brian~

brian is a **** Empty
PostSubject: Re: brian is a ****   brian is a **** I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:40 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
¿Ömg ÍtzLóâd?
Designers
Designers
¿Ömg ÍtzLóâd?

brian is a **** Empty
PostSubject: hmm hah   brian is a **** I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:22 am

wow ur a cunt with a 2 inch penis thats great brian will have a fun time butt fuking you and puttin anal ease on your ass
Back to top Go down
¿Ömg ÍtzLóâd?
Designers
Designers
¿Ömg ÍtzLóâd?

brian is a **** Empty
PostSubject: haha   brian is a **** I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:24 am

i think its funny how desprate brian is to make a second account and rename one guest cuz i rember brian saying how he is from cali and that is what geust says wow your a fail you have to make 2 accounts to make your self feel better
Back to top Go down
~Brian~

~Brian~

brian is a **** Empty
PostSubject: Re: brian is a ****   brian is a **** I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:46 am

Actually ask boss what happened , Try viewing that it account it got shutdown you ass
Back to top Go down
Omg_ItzFaZe

brian is a **** Empty
PostSubject: Re: brian is a ****   brian is a **** I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:24 am

AND THE CLEAR WINNER IS LOADDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOTH TEAMS FOUGHT TO THE DEATH IN A GRUESOME BATTLE WITH BLOOD AND GUTS BUT LOAD CAME OUT VICTORIUS!!!!!!!\Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
OMG_ITZKALIMAN
Designers
Designers
OMG_ITZKALIMAN

brian is a **** Empty
PostSubject: Re: brian is a ****   brian is a **** I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:21 am

lmfao its funny reading this. and non of u guys can hack a wii nor a damn comptuer... all you fuckers had to go to someone to ask them how to go and do it.you had to have someone give you the programs to do so. you didnt go and make a program u didnt go and make the hacks you didnt go and do any of it.
so wats the point of tryn to flame someone when your own damn self cant do half the shit by ur self. you either have to run to someone or have to go talk shit cause you think your bad ass. all of us are leeches copy and paste copy and paste. you cant make a code you cant do none of this shit. me go a head and come in a watch i bet ill see a next comment sayin i cant do anything either.. and u wanna know what ive been working with c++,,c#,,mips, and scripts since socom2
on the ps2 since 2001. if i really wanted to i can do half the shit other ppl do. its just most of us really dont have the time to. some of us have familys that we have to attend some of us have parents that we have to go see. some of us dont just sit on our asses go to school come home and play a game game 24/7.
once you guys get up and go get a job you will see how diff it is to do some shit. most of the ppl that hack and write the codes really dont even have time to get on the game they go into the ram dumps write the code and then hand it to some1 the trust just like what bully does...bullys only 18 he sure as hell aint on the game 24/7. ik seth is like 15 or so.. all im tryin to say is stop the bull shit on the website forreal god damn..
Back to top Go down
Omg_itsShOcK?
Mod
Mod

brian is a **** Empty
PostSubject: Re: brian is a ****   brian is a **** I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:06 pm

Kaliman when you getting a mic? cause i give you mad props for that shit. lol but send me your ally code through a pm and ill add you.
Back to top Go down
OMG_ITZKALIMAN
Designers
Designers
OMG_ITZKALIMAN

brian is a **** Empty
PostSubject: Re: brian is a ****   brian is a **** I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:50 pm

ehh shock im not sure.... i usually tlk to ppl on skype when im on.. and my ally code should b in the ally code section
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

brian is a **** Empty
PostSubject: Re: brian is a ****   brian is a **** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

brian is a ****
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
¡Ömg_Îtz¡ Clan :: Wii Section :: Wii Flames-
Jump to: