¡Ömg_Îtz¡ Clan
Register, You Know you Want To Wink
¡Ömg_Îtz¡ Clan
Register, You Know you Want To Wink
¡Ömg_Îtz¡ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome To  ¡ØmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inYoutubeOur Xat
Please Have A Look At Our Rules And Regulations Before Posting Anywhere On Our Site. Thank You Sincerely, Omg_ItzHack

My Application for the clan

Go down 
4 posters

So,can i join
Yes
My Application for the clan I_vote_lcap55%My Application for the clan I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
No
My Application for the clan I_vote_lcap45%My Application for the clan I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
¿UñTôúçhâßLé¿

My Application for the clan Empty
PostSubject: My Application for the clan   My Application for the clan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:30 pm

1. Who Invited You To The Clan? omgitzknown,omgitzreject,omgitztbw
2. How Did You Hear About Our Clan?allies on mw3 and codeleakers
3. What is Your Real Name?Chase
4. How old are you?13
5. What Country do you live in?USA
6. Why Do You Want To Join The ¡Ømg_Îtz¡?because im a great hacker. i will be willing 2 teach any other people how to hack im great at the game i will leach codes and ive wanted 2 be in the clan sense i heard about it
7. Will You Obey Our Forum And Server Rules?Well yea
8. What Is Your Name On Mw3?¿UñTôúçhâßLé¿ (dont get mad)
9. If You Were To Get Accepted To The Clan, How Will You Benefit Us?i would show great respect for the clan and i wont talk any trash to make the clan look bad and i would leach codes 2 the site and share any good code i find on other websites and i would be great 2 be in the clan
10. Desired Name? ¡Ömg_Îtz¡ ClanTôúçh
11. Do You Have A Mic?yes
12. Whats Your Ally Code?3636-6726-5304

Last edited by ¿UñTôúçhâßLé¿ on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
¿UñTôúçhâßLé¿

PostSubject: Re: My Application for the clan   My Application for the clan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:51 pm

ik alot more members but im not on right now so i cant name them but i only have it up for 5 days so could everyone vote
Back to top Go down
¿Ömg_ÎtzßÖ$$?
Admin
Admin
¿Ömg_ÎtzßÖ$$?

PostSubject: Re: My Application for the clan   My Application for the clan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:22 pm

Look, just because you may know who I am doesn't mean that I invited you, especially because I DIDN'T. You need to take all those names off and only put ones on that give you PERMISSION to say that they invited you. The fact that you are with Unable clan already puts you on my bad side. No hard feelings.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/mrice180/soundbytesstudios
¿UñTôúçhâßLé¿

PostSubject: Re: My Application for the clan   My Application for the clan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:43 pm

aight but do i have any chance of getting in
Back to top Go down
¿Ömg_ÎtzßÖ$$?
Admin
Admin
¿Ömg_ÎtzßÖ$$?

PostSubject: Re: My Application for the clan   My Application for the clan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:04 pm

Of course. You need a 5-1 ratio, or a positive correlation of votes after 2 days. Are you still in Unable? If not, why do you still carry their name? And if yes, than why are you applying here. You aren't looking good in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
¿UñTôúçhâßLé¿

PostSubject: Re: My Application for the clan   My Application for the clan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:10 pm

¿Ömg_ÎtzßÖ$$? wrote:
Of course. You need a 5-1 ratio, or a positive correlation of votes after 2 days. Are you still in Unable? If not, why do you still carry their name? And if yes, than why are you applying here. You aren't looking good in my eyes.

Yes i am still in unable. The reason im applying for this clan is because there becoming a well known clan and i wante dto apply for this clan at first but i couldnt find the correct website so i applied for unable then i found this website so i decided i want to be in both really great hacking clans and also sorry for putting your name into the people who invited me i rushed to make the app so i put it there as like people i know
Back to top Go down
¿Ömg_ÎtzßÖ$$?
Admin
Admin
¿Ömg_ÎtzßÖ$$?

PostSubject: Re: My Application for the clan   My Application for the clan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:44 pm

As you may know, this clan broke off from unable, and we have an ocean of bad blood between us. I can tell you for sure that you may not be in both clans at once. You need to either leave and apply to us, or stay and never apply here again. I'm not trying to be mean, it's just the bad blood here. We don't want it to be this way, but it is.
Back to top Go down
¿Ømg_Îtz$ЄxŸ?
Clan Members
Clan Members

PostSubject: Re: My Application for the clan   My Application for the clan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:08 pm

¿Ömg_ÎtzßÖ$$? wrote:
As you may know, this clan broke off from unable, and we have an ocean of bad blood between us. I can tell you for sure that you may not be in both clans at once. You need to either leave and apply to us, or stay and never apply here again. I'm not trying to be mean, it's just the bad blood here. We don't want it to be this way, but it is.

yo bud srry 2 inform u but not all of us h8 all the unable's like i still chil wit alex aka unescapeable nd if i run in2 an unable i dont hav a prob unless they start talkin trash/sayin unable is supperior then i get them fucked up and make thm regret joinin that faggot control

so 2 recap u shoodnt judge by clan tag and shood only h8 the clan faggs u kno r fucked up
Back to top Go down
¿Ömg_ÎtzßÖ$$?
Admin
Admin
¿Ömg_ÎtzßÖ$$?

PostSubject: Re: My Application for the clan   My Application for the clan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:12 pm

Sexy, I'm not trying to be a jerk but you know as well as I that we don't accept people from Unable, especially if they are currently members of Unable. Just understand that. I didn't say they were all fags, like YOU did, I said that due to what has happened, there is bad blood between the clans. This is a fact, not a matter of opinion.
Back to top Go down
Omg_ItzHack
Head Nigga
Omg_ItzHack

PostSubject: Re: My Application for the clan   My Application for the clan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:29 pm

Actually all the "bad blood" between our clan and the unable clan has been dealt with.. but i can insure you that i will not allow you being in that clan while in this one... just how things roll pro
Back to top Go down
https://omgitzclan.forumotion.com
¿UñTôúçhâßLé¿

PostSubject: Re: My Application for the clan   My Application for the clan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:42 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Application for the clan   My Application for the clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Application for the clan
Page 1 of 1