¡Ömg_Îtz¡ Clan
Register, You Know you Want To Wink
¡Ömg_Îtz¡ Clan
Register, You Know you Want To Wink
¡Ömg_Îtz¡ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome To  ¡ØmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inYoutubeOur Xat
Please Have A Look At Our Rules And Regulations Before Posting Anywhere On Our Site. Thank You Sincerely, Omg_ItzHack

<<<<HOWTO MODIFY YOUR NAME>>>>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
¿Ömg_ÎtzßÖ$$?
Admin
Admin
¿Ömg_ÎtzßÖ$$?

<<<<HOWTO MODIFY YOUR NAME>>>> Empty
PostSubject: <<<<HOWTO MODIFY YOUR NAME>>>>   <<<<HOWTO MODIFY YOUR NAME>>>> I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:33 pm

How to make your hacked name.

This process is very simple once you get the hang of it. Don’t over-think it, as you will not be able to do it at all.
STEP 1.
Follow this link: http://www.mikezilla.com/exp0012.html
You want to take this: ¿Ömg_Îtz? And put the name you want after the “z” in “Îtz”. To make the name you want, copy and paste the following letters:

A a B b C c Ć ć Č č D d Ď ď E e Ě ě F f G g H h
I i J j K k L l Ľ ľ M m N n Ń ń O o P p R r Ŕ ŕ
S s Ś ś Š š T t Ť ť U u V v Y y Ý ý Z z Ź ź Ž ž

STEP 2.
This is the easiest step. Press the “Encode” button.
Copy the code from the “ASCII TEXT” line, and paste it into a notepad window. Only use notepad, as Microsoft word tries to make the code a diagram, and such. Now you need to take all the percent signs (%) out of it. This should make the code one continuous line of text. Once you have don’t this, you need to put the code in the following format:

XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

Also, so you can see better:

(8 numbers/letters) (8 numbers/letters)

The name that you make into a code CANNOT come out to be more than three lines. It CAN, however, be less. If it is less, fill in the empty spots with 0’s. That’s a ZERO, not the LETTER O.

STEP 3.
Now you should have a 3-row code. Now, depending on which profile you want to be this name, you will need to select a base code from the following list:

Profile 1 name mod [Clay10]
2820236A 00008000
068FE688 00000020
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
E0000000 80008000

Profile 2 name mod [Clay10]
2820236A 00008000
068FE6A8 00000020
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
E0000000 80008000

Profile 3 name mod [Clay10]
2820236A 00008000
068FE6C8 00000020
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
E0000000 80008000

Profile 4 name mod [Clay10]
2820236A 00008000
068FE6E8 00000020
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
E0000000 80008000

STEP 4.
Now if you don't get this next step, you shouldn't be making this code at all.

Now, you have a 3-row code, and a base code (That thing you just chose from above). You now need to take the X's out of your base code (That thing you just chose from above), and replace them with your 3-row code you made earlier. Now you have a finished Name Modifier! NOW! You need to put ONLY THIS CODE BY ITSELF in your code manager, and use it in the game.

STEP 5: ACTIVATION
Once you have the code active in the game, you need to have more than one profile made in the game. Switch the the account that the name modifier IS NOT modifying, press MW3 ONLINE, and press the HOME Button. Remember, you need to be using the WiiMote and Nunchuk for this to work. After modifying your name, you can switch back to CCP, for those of you noobs who actually use it Laughing . Now you need to go back to the menu, and switch to the account you wish to modify. Press MW3 ONLINE, and press the HOME Button. Your name should now be activated!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You have now properly modified your name!!!

THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART!!!!!

RESET your Wii, and TAKE OFF THE CODE that you just modified your name with. If you put this on with other codes, there is a chance it may corrupt your profile data. This is the reason why I recommend you not use this code with other codes when you go to modify your name.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial, and will do it properly, so you won't have to take advantage of this next sentence I'm about to type. If you have any problems, just PM me OR A GO-TO GUY with your problem, and I/we will try to HELP YOU fix it. Please don't barrage us with requests to do your name for you, but feel free to ask questions if necessary.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/mrice180/soundbytesstudios
Burnzy

<<<<HOWTO MODIFY YOUR NAME>>>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<<<HOWTO MODIFY YOUR NAME>>>>   <<<<HOWTO MODIFY YOUR NAME>>>> I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:48 pm

Thanks this helped alot!
Back to top Go down

<<<<HOWTO MODIFY YOUR NAME>>>>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
¡Ömg_Îtz¡ Clan :: Wii Section :: Wii Tutorials-
Jump to: