¡Ömg_Îtz¡ Clan
Register, You Know you Want To Wink
¡Ömg_Îtz¡ Clan
Register, You Know you Want To Wink
¡Ömg_Îtz¡ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome To  ¡ØmSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inYoutubeOur Xat
Please Have A Look At Our Rules And Regulations Before Posting Anywhere On Our Site. Thank You Sincerely, Omg_ItzHack

How to make a Wireless Sensor bar for BASICALLY nothing!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Omg_itzTanner
Clan Members
Clan Members

How to make a Wireless Sensor bar for BASICALLY nothing! Empty
PostSubject: How to make a Wireless Sensor bar for BASICALLY nothing!   How to make a Wireless Sensor bar for BASICALLY nothing! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:37 pm

Alright, so in the past I have lost multiple sensor bars. So I youtube'd around and found this way of making a sensor bar!

Things needed-

Two candles (ones you usually put inside a jackolantern)
A wii (of course)
A lighter

Method-

What you do is put the two candles apart about the same as a sensor bar, and light the two candles. Leave lit and turn wii on. Wola, a cheap and easy wireless sensor bar!
Back to top Go down
OMG_ITZKALIMAN
Designers
Designers
OMG_ITZKALIMAN

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Wireless Sensor bar for BASICALLY nothing!   How to make a Wireless Sensor bar for BASICALLY nothing! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:03 pm

i second tht it does work.. n it also makes ur house smell nice hahahah
Back to top Go down
Omg_itzTanner
Clan Members
Clan Members

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Wireless Sensor bar for BASICALLY nothing!   How to make a Wireless Sensor bar for BASICALLY nothing! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:41 pm

And it's environmently friendly? I think... XD Saves on batteries (wireless bars) and it just looks bad ass Wink *walks in room* "Dad lets play wii! I'll light the candles!* aha!
Back to top Go down
¿Ömg_ÎtzßÖ$$?
Admin
Admin
¿Ömg_ÎtzßÖ$$?

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Wireless Sensor bar for BASICALLY nothing!   How to make a Wireless Sensor bar for BASICALLY nothing! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:36 pm

Surely you guys aren't serious...

Here's an idea: Let's not take advantage of the fact that we have moderators to go clean up your mess when you make pointless and misleading posts to sound cute. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/mrice180/soundbytesstudios
¿Ömg_Îtz?_PФÍΣΩŃ
Clan Members
Clan Members

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Wireless Sensor bar for BASICALLY nothing!   How to make a Wireless Sensor bar for BASICALLY nothing! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:22 pm

does it really work ?
Back to top Go down
Omg_itzTanner
Clan Members
Clan Members

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Wireless Sensor bar for BASICALLY nothing!   How to make a Wireless Sensor bar for BASICALLY nothing! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:29 pm

¿Ömg_ÎtzßÖ$$? wrote:
Surely you guys aren't serious...

Here's an idea: Let's not take advantage of the fact that we have moderators to go clean up your mess when you make pointless and misleading posts to sound cute. Thanks.

Not even a joke. Try it for yourself, I doubted it too at first. After you try it and see it works please verify it.
Back to top Go down
¿Ömg_Îtz?_PФÍΣΩŃ
Clan Members
Clan Members

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Wireless Sensor bar for BASICALLY nothing!   How to make a Wireless Sensor bar for BASICALLY nothing! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:39 pm

how would it possobly work? it makes no sense, ill try it on the weekend, but really, if you guys r bustin my balls im gonn be pissed
Back to top Go down
¿Ömg_ÎtzßÖ$$?
Admin
Admin
¿Ömg_ÎtzßÖ$$?

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Wireless Sensor bar for BASICALLY nothing!   How to make a Wireless Sensor bar for BASICALLY nothing! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:20 pm

Are you really telling me that a candle can receive the digital signal from the remote and send it back to the wii? The sensor bar hooks up directly to the wii via a cable, and there is nothing inside the wii made to wirelessly pick up a signal. I tried this with various sorts and types of candles.......and nothing. It's bull crap, and I'm tempted to just delete the post entirely because it ultimately has nothing to do with the forum topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Wireless Sensor bar for BASICALLY nothing!   How to make a Wireless Sensor bar for BASICALLY nothing! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:37 am

Lol you actually tried it Boss think before you make actions and don't delete this , this kid is a actually good trolll
Back to top Go down
UnKnoWn
Clan Leader
UnKnoWn

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Wireless Sensor bar for BASICALLY nothing!   How to make a Wireless Sensor bar for BASICALLY nothing! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:31 am

boss settle down bro...the candels do work ive seen my friend do it give tanner chance
Back to top Go down
OMG_ITZKALIMAN
Designers
Designers
OMG_ITZKALIMAN

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Wireless Sensor bar for BASICALLY nothing!   How to make a Wireless Sensor bar for BASICALLY nothing! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:50 am

lmfao boss doubting people haha. the shit does work and if you have parents tht complain about smell of a room like your game room your room or just the smell tell them youll make it smell nice lite some candles and make it smell refreshing
Back to top Go down
¿Ömg_ÎtzßÖ$$?
Admin
Admin
¿Ömg_ÎtzßÖ$$?

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Wireless Sensor bar for BASICALLY nothing!   How to make a Wireless Sensor bar for BASICALLY nothing! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:06 pm

Lol give him a chance? Calm down?

Not angry, and I'm not deleting it. I have tried it. It didn't work for me. So what. Calm your tits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Wireless Sensor bar for BASICALLY nothing!   How to make a Wireless Sensor bar for BASICALLY nothing! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to make a Wireless Sensor bar for BASICALLY nothing!
Page 1 of 1